Remember a few weeks back we wanted you to ask me a question. You could ask me any question you wanted. A few took the challenge but there were pretty good ones. Now we have to announce a winner, for us everyone is a winner . That is why we leave it up to you to decide which one you like the most. The winner will end with his/her answer in my book! The second and Third will have their question answered on my website.
Here are the questions:
- The First question is from Brock & Flynn:
- Have you been back to see the prehistoric kitties? Like the sabre tooth tiger and the Thylacoleo (they were a giant lion that lived in Australia) if so what were they like?
- The Second Question is from Sue:
- The third Question is from Timmy & Slater:
- Is Siri really skynet?
- The Fourth Question is from Kadabra The Cat:
- Hmmm.Where did catnip actually come from?Have humans planted it, has it grown by itself? Or have the very first cat to walk on earth given us the gift of this wonderful plant?
- The Fifth and final Question is from Unofficial Snowball
- When youz time twavel, do youz bring your kitty box wit youz, do youz hold it till youz iz home again, or do youz impwobise where eber youz end up?
PLEASE ANSWER IN THE POLL BELOW! You can vote for 14 Days!
Who has the best question for Billy The Time Cat?
- Unoffical Snowbal: Traveling and the Litterbox (51%, 36 Votes)
- Brock & Flynn: Pré-historic kittens (31%, 22 Votes)
- Kadabra: Catnip (7%, 5 Votes)
- Sue: TARDIS Question (6%, 4 Votes)
- Timmy & Slater: Is Siri really skynet (6%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 71