I have seen monsters in my live. I got to war, to stop them. I’m not afraid, sometimes “A good cat has to go to war”. I fight big, small, old, new, beautiful and dangerous….
Never cross my path because I will send you back to where you belong and it is not on this planet… let me introduce you… to 13 of my encounters for #JHC challenge
- Adipose: cute, steals your fat watch out for the Nanny
- Cybermen: if you need an upgrade, they know how to handle it!
- Daleks: Exterminate! Exterminate! Run, you fools!
- Eight legs: other word for a spider
- Face of Boe: actually a good guy but he is so ugly
- Hitler: lets kill Hilter
- I’m sometimes a monster
- Nesteen consciousness or Auton…. the dolls in shops, take a closer look next time
- Sontaran, I don’t like patatoes
- The, what was I telling?
- Vashta Nerada, the reason you avoid libraries, special when they turn the light out
- Weeping Angels, whatever you do don’t blink
- Zygon, tag your it or not
1. My favorite store is _____________
2. An unanswered prayer I am thankful for is _______________________.
3. At Halloween, I .
4. I the supernatural, because
The filled in empty fill-ins served for you with a touch of Time Cat:
- My favorite store is The Intergalactic Pet Store, short “TIPS”, where you can everything for your intergalactic pet.
- An unanswered prayer I am thankful for is ginger, I wanted to be a ginger cat, until I saw how ginger cat sometimes act, just happy I never regenerated as a ginger. It would not be good for the universe
- At Halloween, I’m at my best. If evil is not coming out then I can scare people as a black cat… Inserts “Evil Meow”
- I certainly believe the supernatural, because every house has a ghost, if it is not sitting under your bed then it is behind you. Doors are portals to another dimension, you just have to find the key to open the portal. You don’t want to know what is lurking in the shadow of your house..
That is it for today, hope you have a fantastic Friday and I will see you tomorrow!
Billy The Time Cat
PS: Don’t forget to check for the monster under your bed 😉