We promised the past week that we would do a give-away. How you can win one of those cool cord holders, we will let your know on the end of this blogpost.
Mom and I are happy that it is Friday, mom is 2 days home and I so excited to get a lot of snuggles from her the upcoming days.
Today it is also “Remembrance Day”. We honor all who have fallen: “Men, Women and even animals”. They fought for our future and ended the First World War. The red poppy became a symbol of all the blood that was shed during that war. “In Flanders Fields” they grow. This brings us to another happening today: “Mister Leonard Cohen”, died at an age of 82. He came to our town several times to play in open air. He was a very wise and gentle soul.
Here are the fill-ins:
1. _____________________should be taught in schools.
2. The last item I donated was __________________.
- Good manners and respect should be taught in schools. Mom works in public transport and what she see there is beyond believe. Leaving dirt behind, cans that are open and half full, so it flips over and the whole tram is sticking from that sugar drink. Feet on the seats, noisy and disrespect for everything. Mom gets sometimes so depressed with the youth.
- The last item I donated were needles for diabetic cats to a shelter.
- My (personal) song is Silence is all you know (By katherine Jenkins), because it is a very sad song about sacrifice and doing what you have to do, even it means that you won’t survive it.
- Three things I am thankful for this week are: my mom, my granny , and friendship from all my friends around the world
Now let’s talk about our give-away…. We are giving away one of our awesome, fantastic Earphone Cord holders. What do you have to do? Very simple, tell us the name of The Doctor (ok, that was a joke, very bad joke). Tell us how many beads there are going in a one of these Earphone cord holder. Don’t answer now, because we are going to give hints! The upcoming week…. you can post your answer next friday blog post…
Billy The Time Cat