Next week we have an important announcement. We will introduce you to Clara’s boyfriend. I can tell you that it took someone special to concur the heart of a Dalek. Now living with a Dalek who is in love that is another story. (I’m already missing my tuna soufflé.)
Also I finished my top secret meet with The Doctor, it was all about ” a cupboard”, now I will tell you more when I can until now “TOPSECRET”
Oh, Tomorrow we will do a giveaway! Watch our blog very closely! It has to do with the 4th of July.
Miss Ellen and her Kittens and Annie from Mc Guffy‘s Reader are doing again a friendly fill-in. We missed week 3 because mom was bussy,our internet broke and because of that our timeline went a bit Wibbley Wobbley Timey Wimey but this time we won’t miss it!
The questions for week 4 are:
1. The best money I ever spent was ___________________________, and the worst was___________________________.
2. My most memorable vacation was with __________________________ at _________________________________
3. It___ when____
4.Once, I ___________
Now, number 3 & 4 were a challenge to come with fill in, but lets start with the beginning:
1. The best money I ever spent was on nothing, I’m a cat. I don’t have any money but I think if you ask that question to my mom then she would answer: “On Billy The Time Cat”. and the worst was the money I spend from my mom, when I was feeling blue I bought all the blue stuff in the universe… Fortunate the TARDIS is bigger on the inside, now I have a blue room. How many here can tell that they had a blue room? None!
2. My most memorable vacation was with my mom at my appartement. I love when my mom has vacation and is spending time at home. This is one of the few periods I try not to time travel. Most of the time when my mom has vacation one idiot is trying to end the universe or do something really big and stupid.
3. It rains when there is water falling from the sky. No explanation needed here.
4. Once, I was lost in my own appartement. I found the door to Narnia, technically I was still inside the appartement, in reality I was outside this universe. Creepy thing, special when it was diner time and I could not figure out how to get back to my current reality. Since then I tried to avoid doors that appear out of nothing but you know what they say about curiosity and cats…
Don’t forget to watch our blog Tomorrow!
Purs, Kisses and a great weekend with love
Billy The Time Cat